Private Fostering

Are you living with another person who is not from your immediate family (For example your grandparent, brother, sister aunt or uncle); it may be a cousin, a neighbour or family friend. Your new carer is called a private foster carer and they will look after you while your parents are away.

The law says that if you live with your private foster carer for more than 28 days, then we need to make sure you are being looked after properly. Please see leaflet below for more information:


Lost your password?