This site is intended to meet at least level 2 (AA) of the W3C’s Website Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Guidelines, and as far as possible to meet level 3 (AAA).
We intend to continue improving our accessibility, so if you have any difficulty accessing this site and require further help, or if you have any suggestions to help improve our accessibility, please contact us.
- The site uses valid CSS 2.1 for visual layout and styling.
- The site uses structured semantic markup. For example, table markup is used for data tables, lists are marked up using lists elements, headers are marked up as headers and so on.
- Most links include title attributes which give more information about the target of the link.
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off.
- All links which open new windows include a warning in either the link text or the title attribute.
- All content images on the site use descriptive ALT attributes.
- Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.